With the increasing pollution’s and the increasing number of airborne diseases and infections it is necessary to have an air purifier at home. Recognizing this increasing need for ‘breath of fresh air’ many companies have started working towards bringing you the best air purifiers.
[restab title=”About” active=”active”]The Air Purifiers America is firm dealing with air purifiers and its parts like replacement filters. This firm was formed in the year 2003 and has been active ever since. There is an online website where the details of all the products of Air Purifiers America are given. You can compare the prices and specifications of the different products and purchase the one suiting you. There is a buying guide available online to make the purchasing more easily.
The reason why Air Purifiers America is a preferred air purifying company is because:
- The sole motive of the Air Purifiers America is on the quality of the product they provide.
- The wide variety of replacement filters for each and every model of the air purifiers available.
- Air Purifiers America is an Authorized Dealer with its entire product fully certified and having manufacturer’s warranty.
- A Safe Product Guarantee. This means the product reaches the customer only after proper evaluation and testing by the skilled staff of Air Purifiers America.
- Eco Friendly Policy. The Air Purifiers America has an Energy Star Certificate which ensures the production and operation of these purifiers is done without harming the environment.
- A 30 Day Satisfaction guarantee with no hassle returns. There is a 1 step Return Process you have to fill up and everything is taken care of by the company.
- There is a free UPS Ground Shipping.
- A team of specialist in air quality who are available full time in case you have any doubts or queries. There is an online chat option available in the website where you get instant response or you can call to the toll free number 800 – 334 – 1494.
- There is no tax implied to orders outside the Texas border.
- The customers have rated the product of Air Purifiers America with a 4.5 star. There are less complaints reported and even if there is so they are resolved if it’s in the warranty period.
A product of the Air Purifiers America is the Winix Signature Air Purifiers of U300 HEPA and U450 HEPA.
Winix Signature HEPA Air Purifiers
The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is an ultimate air purifier that follows the 5-step air purifying process. A combination of advanced technology and cleansing systems are used in the working of this purifier and this is what makes it more effective. Thus, it is best for protecting the body from allergies, diseases and infections.
It has the capacity to remove particles as small as 0.3 microns. That is, it ensures high performance with air purification of 99.99%. it helps to remove all the types of airborne pollutants found in the air like dust, smoke, pollen, odors, allergens, pet dander, mold, volatile organic compounds and even microorganisms and viruses.
The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America air purifiers are manufactures and assembled in South Korea.[/restab]
Working of Winix Signature HEPA Air Purifiers
The reason why the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is effective because the purified air comes out only after going through a 5 stage process of filtration. This ensures maximum purity to the air. That is, as mentioned above about 99.99% of the impurities are taken care of. The air is captured in from the sides of the Winix air purifier and the outflow of air is from the top. The working of the Winix Signature Air Purifiers is as below:
The impure air captured by the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America first passes through a pre-filter that is washable. This pre-filter has an anti-bacterial coating of CleanCel which is an effective medium to trap in the large impure particles found in the air. When these impurities come in contact with the CleanCel they are destroyed and hence one filtration process takes place.
The second stage of the purifying process of the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is passing this air through a True HEPA filter. The leftover particles after removing the bigger particles like the pet dander, pollen, allergens and other pollutants are filtered. This makes the air much cleaner. It is because of the large particles capturing function performed by the Washable Anti-bacterial pre-filter that the durability of the True HEPA filter increases.
There is an anti-bacterial coating of CleanCel Protective Shield is applied on the filter cartage of the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America which helps to keep away the microorganisms. This coating is effective for neutralizing the bacteria and germs.
Then the air is put through a PlasmaWave Technology that performs the function of breaking the odors, chemical vapors and pollutants apart. This process is done at the molecular level and no harmful ozone is produced.
The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America has an Advanced Odor Control Washable Carbon Filter that performs the function of capturing and neutralizing the all the various kinds of odors present in the household. That is, the odors like from cooking, smoking, and pets and so on.[/restab]
Features of Winix Signature HEPA Air Purifiers
- CleanCel Anti-bacterial coating: The filter cartage of the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is coated with anti-bacterial coating of CleanCel which helps in inhibiting the growth of bacteria on the filter. This ensures long lasting as the bacteria accumulating is prevented. Thus, protecting the filter from attacks of microorganisms.
- PlasmaWave Technology: The PlasmaWave Technology is used in the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America to neutralize the airborne pollutants even at its molecular levels. It is a unique technology used by Winix for neutralizing viruses, chemical vapors, odors, harmful gases and harmful microorganisms. This feature can be switched off when not in use.
- Filters: The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America has three filters, the Washable Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter and the Advanced Odor Control washable carbon filter. The Washable Anti-bacterial Pre-filter is the initial cleaning process of the air and its duty is to capture the large particles from the air. The air then goes through the True HEPA Filter which captures 99.97% of the impurities found in the air. The Washable AOC (Advanced Odor Control) then performs the function of capturing all the other impurities and odors present in the air and keep the air clean.
- Colors: The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is usually available in white color. They have a silver top.
- Users: The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America can be used in households where there are pets and children. The smell of some dogs is just too unbearable and good air purifiers can help to solve that problem. You do not want your home to be stinky when visits guests. It is also an essential equipment to be placed in homes where there are children. Children are more prone to airborne diseases and infections and an air purifier helps in preventing that.
- Auto Mode: The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is also equipped with an Auto Mode feature that helps to automatically react to the indifference in the air quality detected. This is because of the built-in dust sensor and odor sensor.
- Electronic display: There is an electronic display on the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America to let you know in what mode the air purifier is in.
- Light sensor: The function of the light sensor is for indication. The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is also equipped with a light sensor. There is an on or off option for the lights too.
- Other sensors: The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America also includes an Odor Sensor, a Dust / Particle Sensor and an Air Quality Sensor.
- Replace Filter Indicator: It is recommended to replace filters in few years. This is because as the years pass by the performance of the filters diminishes. But you do not have to worry about when to replace the filters when the Replace Filter Indicator is there on the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America. This indicator signals the user when it is time to replace the filter for improved performance. Once the filter is replaced, you will need a paperclip to reset the filters.
- Remote Control: You can control the operation of the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America with the help of a remote control.
- Sleep mode function: The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America also has a sleep mode function which switches on when not in use. This helps in saving power.
- Power Specifications: The length of the cable of the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is 6.8 feet and the plug type is 2 prong which has parallel connection.
- Energy Star Certified: The Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America is also an Energy Star Certified product. That is, this product is manufactured in a way that it saves energy and money. It does not produce anything that harms the environment and works in an environment friendly manner.
There are two models in the Winix Signature Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America:
- Winix Signature U300 HEPA Air Purifiers
- Winix Signature U450 HEPA Air Purifiers
Winix U450 review
Winix U450 air purifier has received good reviews from users. The 5-stage filtration, VOC sensor, CleanCel anti-microbial coating and added features delivers exceptional performance. AHAM certified, Energy star rated, CARB and credible certifications make this product worth every penny.
The Winix U450 manual is clear and detailed. Both Winix U450 air filter and air purifier are good. One of the Winix Signature Series U450 air purifier has received positive reviews from consumers. The product has received 4.2 out of 5 stars from users.
Many people love the product and claim that it delivers excellent results. It gets rid of pollen, excess dust, allergens. People who are sensitive to allergens notice no itchy nose, eyes or coughing, sneezing. From pet dander to bad odors, the Winix U450 is an excellent package that requires miminmal maintenance for its powerful performance.
Though the product has majorly received positive reviews, there are few disgruntled customers who are not satisfied with the performance of the product.
Here are few of the customer Winix U450 reviews both positive and negative available on the internet. Winix U450 air purifier are available on Amazon online.
“It is an amazing air purifier. I have allergies to pollen and dust. When I am at home, I am able to relax and breathe fresh air. Not many realise that the indoor air quality is probably 100x worst than outdoor air. Long story short, I purchased 2 of the Winix U450 and it has been going great for a week now. One is in my bedroom and whenever I turn it on within 30 minutes I can breathe better. I am happy with the purchase and 100% satisfied with the results.”
“I bought the U450 air purifier in 2015. It worked as expected for 2 years and then stopped working. I filed a RMA request but my RMA was not processed since 3 months despite the follow ups. Of course, there are positives to the product such as very efficient in removing odor, energy efficient, and silent performance. But the Winix U450 replacement filter is quite costly $100. The front panel is flimsy and the rivets that hold the panel are fragile and can break when you move or replace the filter. The warranty is just worthless as its impossible to get the company process the warranty request.”
Winix U300 review
The Winix Signature Series U300 has received excellent reviews from users.
The product has received 4.4 out of 5 stars from users. From Winix U450 replacement filters to managing the air purifier, the customer service offers good support to the users. People love the fact that the product gets rid of pet dander, itchy eyes, sneezing, and other allergens from the home. The performance of the air purifier is silent thus assisting in peaceful sleep at nights. The Winix U300 manual is good, detailed and provides clear instructions.
There are a few downsides though (just like any other brand). Another user on Amazon claims that the air purifier triggers an unpleasant chemical smell. This is seen in this model only and not on other Winix models. Another user claimed that he received a torn air filter (when purchased from Amazon).
Here are few of the Winix U300 reviews available.
“What a fantastic difference!!!! I placed it in my living room where we spend most of the time. Though living room is smaller, I ordered this large air cleaner as I have 7 dogs. It has made a huge difference not only in my living room but also in the kitchen as well. You will understand how hard it is to maintain a clean home when you have many pets. While normally I dust every couple of days, with Winix U450 air purifier, I clean only 5-7 days. It has greatly cut down pet hair. Even the filter is good and might need replacement but that’s a small price to pay for the great improvement I have seen. I regret not buying it before.”
“After reading many of the reviews on this air purifier, I decided to give it a try. I don’t understand why people complain about the plasma sound wave as I don’t feel any extra sound apart from the fan running which is barely audible. I got this for my living room to cut down the dust and electronics and the pet hair from my cat. I don’t need to turn off plasma wave as there is no annoying sound at all. Even at the turbo setting, the quality of the fan and the air purifier is discreet. This is a very good quality air purifier. Might even buy a small unit for my bedroom.”
[restab title=”Specifications”]We will discuss more on the specifications of these two Winix Signature HEPA Air Purifiers by Air Purifiers America.
|Specifications||Winix Signature U300 HEPA||Winix Signature U450 HEPA|
|Dimensions||21.7 inches Height by 16.3 inches Width by 10.4 inches Depth||25.6 inches Height by 18.9 inches Width by 11.8 inches Depth|
|Weight||13.4 lbs||19.4 lbs|
|Room Capacity||Up to 300 square feet||Up to 450 square feet|
|Noise Level||EA speed is 28 to 52 dB||EA speed is 29 to 56 dB|
|Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||EA speed is 45 /85 /131 /173 CFM||EA speed is 78 /148 /215 /300 CFM|
|Power Consumption||On low mode 3 W and On Turbo mode 60 W||On low mode 10 W and on Turbo mode 110 W|
|Warranty||Limited warranty of 5 years||Limited warranty of 5 years|