Changing the filter of air purifier is not frequent but a tedious effort. Sometimes, e might even forget about the same and end up inhaling the bad air even though we have invested in a quality air purifier. Airfree P1000 is a filter-free air purifier that also does not use ions or ozone to create any environment hazard. It uses the basic heat power to kill the molds and germs.
Airfree P1000 is a small portable air purifier that is compact and easy to carry. This no-maintenance air purifier does not need a filter that can get filthy by time and works completely silent, all the time.
Features of Airfree P1000- mold and germ destroying air purifier
- As the title mentions, the Airfree P1000 air purifier is solely meant to clean up the mold spores and germs in the indoor air.
- The air purifier is dome shaped that is effective for a medium sized room of 450 sq ft. The room size could be 30 x 18 ft.
- This air purifier keeps the indoor air clean and allergen free.
- It can also remove the pollens, pet dander, dust mites, viruses, organic allergens, tobacco etc in the air.
- The air purifier uses thermodynamic TSS technology that generates high temperature where the allergens cannot survive. It works skillfully even if the allergen happens to be microscopic in size.
- Airfree P1000 uses no ozone or ion technology to clean the air. There are no UV rays as well.
- There is no hassle of finding the replacement filter or spending time in changing the filters.
- This air purifier works completely silent and suits well to use in the bedroom at night.
- Though it works on internal high temperature to destroy the allergens, it does not cause the room temperature to go up.
Airfree P1000 Specifications
Airfree P1000 can be safely used for 24 hours and more without any problem. The overall size of the air purifier is 10.4 inches in height and 8.4 inches in diameter. The air purifier is portable and weighs only 2.4 lbs.
The device works on 110V and consumes about 45 watts. The air purifier comes with a 2-year warranty as well.
How does the Airfree P1000 work?
The air purifier once connected to the AC power starts killing the microbes within 15 minutes. It sucks in the impure air and passes it through the high temperature inside the system. The internal temperature system creates a temperature, as high as 400 degrees F. The molds, germs and all organic allergens would be killed.
The clean air is then passed to the cooling chamber to let out cool or room temperature air into the room.
As for the destroyed microbes and other allergens, they get denatured naturally. They are made of organic matter that gets converted into carbon dioxide and water. There could hardly be any residue.
In the process, it also helps to reduce the ozone level in the room. It is completely safe and uses no fan to create noise. There are no moving parts that can cause trouble and does not succumb to any wear and tear.
There is a light that lights up when the device is working. This light is dimmable or completely switched off if you don’t want it. The purified air is expelled through the outlet at the top of the machine.
- Keep the machine away from children and pet when it is working.
- Never place anything to obstruct the air outlet of the device as it can lead to overheating and other serious problems.
- When you need to clean the device, switch off the device and let it cool. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface or use a duster to clean it.
- Never use this air purifier near the windows or door where the clean air is easily escaped.
- Always use this device in closed rooms for better effects.
Where to use Airfree P1000 air purifier
- Being a mold and germs destroying air purifier, Airfree P1000 can be safely used anywhere.
- It can be used in a room where there are more people spending time together.
- It is safe for newborn baby’s room to keep it hygienic.
- The destruction of mold and germs makes this air purifier the best bet for a room where you keep your videos, cassettes, albums and all memories.
- It removes odor from the room so use it after a smoker, in kitchen bathrooms, pantries etc.
- It is best suitable for libraries, study rooms, museums etc where there could be mold spores, most commonly seen.
- In schools colleges, offices and in other public areas where the airborne diseases are easily spread.
Airfree P1000 customer reviews
The customer reviews show that the device is simple and works so simple. The users say that you will not notice any major change unless you have any allergy. Users also ask you to remove anything that can accumulate these allergens on them.
The air purifier has been effective for the majority of the users. The complaint about the machine is that it took some time to be completely effective and that it works very slow. Though it starts killing the molds and other allergens almost immediately, it may take a while for you to notice the change.
Another concern is that it caused extreme dryness and one user got a sore throat. Another user had dry skin after using this machine.
The changes are seen with less frequency or no allergic reactions or like the instances where the fruits and vegetables not getting mold on them.
The fact about Airfree P1000 is that it is an expensive air purifier. if you are targeting to get rid of the molds and germs, this is a reliable go-to device. Though there are a few concerns about the working, the majority of the users have given a green signal to this. The best reason why you should have this is that there is no filter to change. A filter, no matter what it is, can accumulate more allergens than you already have inside your room. So having none of it is giving this Airfree P1000- mold and germ destroying air purifier, thumbs up.