14*25*1 Air Filters at FiltersDelivered.com
Filtersdelivered.com offers AC & Furnace filters. They offer reliable, great performance, and functional with a wide range of HVAC systems. 14*25*1 air filter sizes in MERV 8, MERV11, & MERV 13 are available at filtersdelivered.com. Filtersdelivered.com helps homeowners and business to save up to 50% on furnace filters. It is a good option over the expensive air filters sold at large box stores. They provide a wide selection of 1- inch air filters at whole sale discount prices. For long lasting durability, filters are manufactured with heavy – duty beverage board frames. Furnace air filters are developed to deliver consistent performance.
14*25*1 MERV 11 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter- Excellent Protection
Installing, 14*25*1 MERV11 electro statically charged filter, will provide superior air filtration for your home. MERV 11 pleated filters offers significantly higher particulate efficiency. This air filter is effective in removing allergens such as, bacteria, mold, dust mites, pet dander, that causes allergies and sinus irritation. This HVAC air filter protects the heating and cooling system, by making it work more efficiently. Thus it helps to reduce expensive repair bills. For optimal performance, it is recommended to replace the air filters in every 90 days.
MERV 11 Specifications
- MERV 11 rating is based as per ASHRAE Test Std 52.2( AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HEATING, REFRIGERATING, AND AIR- CONDITIONING ENGINEERS)
- Inherent hydrophobic characteristics of synthetic media. It do not absorb moisture and can withstand turbulently, high- velocity conditions
- Effectively reduce allergens such as pollen, pet dander, dust, mold spores, smog etc.. from the air in your home
- Super charged, High Performance, electro statically enhanced media.
- It is specifically, engineered for system applications, requiring medium efficiency, non-shedding filtration media.
- Good in single filter applications
- Successful as improved pre-filter substitutes for disposables, permanent metal filters or media from filters.
- Improved overall particle size efficiency
- The continuous, fibre structure and dual stage electrostatic enhancement, helps to capture an increased amount of smaller particulate. Effective than conventional glass media.
- Pleat Configuration – formed into aerodynamic, semi-tapered, wedge- shaped plates, expanding its capability to capture contaminants
- Manufactured in the USA and recommended to replace in every 90 days
14*25*1 MERV 13 Pleated AC Furnace Air filters-Premium Protection
14*25*1 inch Multi-Pleat MERV 13 furnace filter is useful for maximum filtration. It provides higher initial efficiencies and better overall performance than standard pleated filters. The MERV 13 air filter improves indoor air quality and helps to protect from dangerous contaminants. This pleated panel filter includes an energy efficient design and can be installed with ease. It is recommended, to replace the air filters at least once in every three months to obtain continued optimal performance.
MERV 13 Specifications
- On the MERV rating scale,MERV 13 is the first ranking to measure efficiency on particles from .3-1 microns
- For Industry Applications – Pre-filtration for residential, hospitals, general health care facilities, telecommunications etc.
- 100% Synthetic Media Pack Support Member
- It has Galvanized Steel Pleat Support Grid, Water- Repellent Adhesive Double Wall Frame
- As required by LEED guidelines, ASHRAE tested, and meets LEED Green Building criteria for minimum efficiency.
- Moisture resistant, Sturdy frame material stands up to rough handling, difficult service conditions, long service life.
- Low initial resistance helps to promote low energy consumption.
- Galvanized steel, is used to make expanded metal support grid, for maximum rust resistance.
- Under normal handling or operating conditions, MERV 13 filters offered by filtersdelivered.com, will not rack, warp or bend.
- The adhesive used to bond the frame, and media pack, into a unitized assembly is highly water repellent.
- Manufactured in the USA and suggested to replace once in every 3 months
14*25*1 MERV 8 Pleated AC Furnace Air filters – Very Good protection
MERV 8 pleated Air Filters utilize 100% synthetic media. It efficiently improves the air quality. Poor quality, air filters will be hazardous, to your health if kept un-checked. MERV 8 pleated filters help to capture airborne particles between 3-10 microns in size. It is an ideal upgrade from standard disposal air filters.
MERV 8 Specifications
- Efficiently protects from dust, pet dander, pollen, dust mites and mold.
- It is available in several standard face sizes
- MERV 8 pleated air filters are independently tested and verified for quality control
- It is 100% synthetic, proprietary media resists moisture and damage
- Extremely high -pressure drop and high dust holding capacity
- Heavy-duty, moisture resistant beverage board frame. The two piece frame around the outer edge, provide rigidity with double wall thickness.
- Galvanized steel is used to make the Expanded metal support grid for rust –resistant
- High strength adhesive coats, are used in the entire interior of frame and is 100% water repellent
- Engineered and designed, for high strength and rigidity, and its pleat consistency maximizes the performance
- Made in the USA and suggested to replace at least every 90 days
About MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) Rating
MERV are used by the HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning) industry to describe a filters ability to remove particulates from the air. The higher a MERV rating, the higher the amount of particles the filter traps. MERV rating range from 1(least efficient)to 16(extremely efficient). It indicates, how effectively the filter captures, and holds airborne particles, ranging from 0.3 to 10 microns in size. MERV measures the performance of air purifiers, specifically for large purifiers, intended to clean an entire house.
The MERV rating, of a filter, describes the size of the holes in the filter that allow air to pass through. One of the advantages of high MERV filters is their ability to improve your family’s respiratory health. Efficient filters, improve the air quality, by eliminating the airborne contaminants that can cause allergies. MERV ratings range from 1 – 16.The higher the MERV rating, the smaller the holes in the filter, the higher the efficiency. For example, a MERV 16 filter, capture very small particles, such as bacteria, tobacco smoke, and powders. Whereas a MERV 1 filter can capture only large particles such as dust miles, mold spores, pollen. To keep the furnace, to operate at its highest level of efficiency, it should be maintained with high – efficiency filters. Regular filter changes, using high MERV units give good levels of air filtration and keep the furnace working well.
Firstdelivered.com is a good option for you, to save money as they directly sell to you online. They offer the ability to order when you feel like it at your own pace. Through online selling, they are able to save on excess and offer you free delivery and convenience which in turn helps to save you money. They offer low- cost AC and furnace filters with free shipping which makes it economical. Filtersdelivered.com have a 100%customer satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with the purchase you have 180 days to return the product. Risk-free and satisfaction is guaranteed from filtersdelivered.com.